Jared Sutton is an associate in the litigation group. Since joining the firm in the fall of 2012, Jared has developed a diverse practice litigating real estate, corporate, construction, general contract, and insurance disputes (including coverage issues, agent disputes, and class actions). Jared practices primarily in trial courts, but is also growing an appellate practice in which he has drafted and assisted with numerous appellate briefs and second chaired appeals in state and federal appellate courts. Drawing on his experience before law school as a procurement clerk for the Department of Army, Jared also helps clients navigate the process for protesting and appealing state and federal procurement decisions.
General Contract and Employment Law, Co-Presenter, NAWBO Phoenix Chapter Mentorship Program, March 2016
- Panelist, Arizona State Law Journal Centennial Celebration CLE, February 2012
- Philip C. Jessup International Moot Court Competition - Writer and of counsel on ASU’s team, 2011
- Pedrick Scholar and Berch Scholar
- John S. Armstrong Outstanding Graduate Award
- ASU Civil Justice Clinic - Student attorney before Arizona Court of Appeals - Public policy matters and unemployment insurance
- Arizona State Law Journal - Executive Managing Editor