Ms. Kahn is a lawyer in Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie’s Litigation Practice Group with a focus in products liability litigation and insurance defense. Ms. Kahn also regularly handles appeals in both federal and state courts and has argued multiple cases before the Ninth Circuit.
Ms. Kahn’s experience encompasses all phases of litigation, from negotiating protective orders, taking depositions, and working with expert witnesses, to drafting dispositive motions, preparing for trial, and finalizing settlement agreements. Known at the firm for her strong legal research skills, Ms. Kahn delves into complex and novel legal issues and finds support to combat her clients’ unique challenges. When drafting briefs, Ms. Kahn leverages her background in English Literature to convey her client’s story in a persuasive and creative style.
Ms. Kahn serves on the Board of Directors for Gabriel’s Angels, a non-profit organization that provides pet therapy for at-risk children. She also volunteers as a therapy team with her dog, a Westie named Scout.
After graduating summa cum laude from the University of Arizona, but before joining Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP, Ms. Kahn was a law clerk to Chief Justice Rebecca White Berch, Arizona Supreme Court.
- Super Lawyers Southwest Rising Stars, 2015
- John P. Frank Pro Bono Awards Luncheon - Recognized for commitment - Pro bono service
- F. George Herlihy Memorial Award in Law
- CALI Awards - Highest grade - Torts, Contracts, Dignitary Torts, and Administrative Law
- Arizona Association of Defense Counsel - “Leadership, Business Development and Mentoring for Women Lawyers”