Mr. Kunstle assists clients with a broad variety of business transactions, including corporate law matters, asset acquisitions and dispositions, financing transactions, real estate and the protection and licensing of intellectual property. Mr. Kunstle also represents US and international clients in cross-border business transactions and related regulatory matters.
- Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP (legacy firm Rothgerber Johnson & Lyons LLP), 2006-Present
- Holme Roberts & Owen, LLP, Denver, CO and Munich, Germany, 1999-2004
- Law Clerk, Supreme Court of Colorado, Honorable Chief Justice Anthony F. Vollack, 1997–1998
- Representation of buyers and sellers in various purchase and sale transactions, including stock and asset acquisitions and dispositions, acquisition and development of commercial real estate, and the transfer of intellectual property rights.
- Representation of international investors in restructuring of commercial real estate development partnership and related indebtedness.
- Representation of lenders in conventional and tax-exempt commercial real estate and asset-based financings, including construction and development loans and working capital lines of credit.
- Representation of national resort developer with acquisition, financing and development of hotel and water park resort.
- Advising lenders in negotiation of workout transactions and liquidation of commercial real estate and other loan collateral.
- Representation of nonprofit organizations and charitable foundations regarding corporate governance and exempt organization matters.
- Advising global and domestic businesses and nonprofit organizations regarding corporate governance, intellectual property protection and licensing, asset acquisitions and dispositions, cross-border business transactions and related regulatory and operational matters.
- Author, “Foreclosing Second Mortgages: Important Considerations in Exercising Cure and Redemption Rights,” November 2012
- Author, "Key Issues for Churches and Ministries Active Internationally," RJ&L The First Freedom, Fall 2011
- Author, “Commercial Property in Distress: Navigating the Cycle of Foreclosure, Receivership, and Bankruptcy,” RJ&L Real Estate, Construction & Land Update, Spring 2011
- Author, “Colorado's New Broker Lien Law: Some Key Implications,” RJ&L Real Estate, Construction & Land Update, Fall 2010
- "Foreclosing Second Mortgages: Important Considerations in Exercising Cure and Redemption Rights," Rothgerber, Johnson & Lyons Client Alert, November 13, 2012
- "Commercial Property in Distress: Navigating the Cycle of Foreclosure, Receivership, and Bankruptcy," Published by Rothergerber, Johnson & Lyons LLP, April 26, 2011
- "Colorado's New Broker Lien Law: Some Key Implications," Published by Rothergerber, Johnson & Lyons LLP, August 19, 2010