Ms. McKae is a transactional attorney representing a variety of lending institutions in complex finance transactions, including real estate acquisition and construction loans, asset-based and other collateralized financings, low-income housing tax credit and tax-exempt bonds and loans, refinancings, loan workouts, modifications, foreclosures, and deeds in lieu of foreclosures. She also commonly advises private and public clients on a local and regional basis on acquisitions, dispositions, development, and leasing of various real estate assets.
Additionally, Ms. McKae represents corporate clients on a wide array of business transactions, including formations, corporate compliance and management issues and stock and asset sales and purchases.
Ms. McKae is committed to providing pro bono transactional legal services and has been grateful to work with organizations like Habitat for Humanity of Metro Denver and Susan B. Komen Foundation of Metro Denver.
- Co-Author, "Tax Consequences of Defaulted Loans," RJ&L Real Estate, Construction & Land Update, Spring 2011
- Author, “Colorado Secretary of State Warns of Scam,” RJ&L Alert, April 2011
- Author, “Got Rooftops? Consider Your Solar Options,” RJ&L Real Estate, Construction & Land Update: Energy/Agriculture Report, Winter 2010
- Author, “No More Free Lunch: Insurance Division Limits Handouts of Title Companies' Products and Services,” RJ&L Real Estate, Construction & Land Update: Broker Bulletin, Summer 2010
- Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP (legacy firm Rothgerber Johnson & Lyons LLP), 2007-Present
- Account Executive, Metzger Associates Public Relations Agency, Boulder, CO
- Account Executive, A&R Edelman, Public and Investor Relations Agency, San Mateo, CA