Our leasing practice represents both landlords and tenants across the United States. Because we represent clients on all sides of lease transactions, we bring a perspective that reflects a deep understanding of the objectives and motivations on each side of the leasing equation and gives us a broad understanding of how to effectively structure, negotiate and document leases and their terms.
Our team represents a number of sophisticated nationwide leasing clients including national institutional investors, REITs, pension funds, land developers and commercial unit operators. Our experience with commercial leasing spans a number of industries including commercial property, restaurants, lenders, health care, mixed-use master planned development, warehouses and industrial properties. We have handled leasing transactions for existing space, pad and ground leases and sale-leaseback transactions.
We provide assistance with:
- Build-to-suit leases/design and construction contract negotiation
- Lease, ground lease and development agreement negotiation;
- Sale-leaseback negotiation;
- Landlord lien waivers;
- SNDA, memorandum, restrictions and financing;
- Cross easement drafting, review and negotiation;