Gregory S. Lampert is a Partner in Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie’s Intellectual Property practice group and member of the firm’s Executive Committee. He has more than 25 years of experience in intellectual property law, with emphasis on domestic and foreign intellectual property counseling, litigation, prosecution, and licensing. He specializes in the areas of mechanical and electromechanical arts.
Greg has particular technical experience in the fields of printed circuit board and integrated circuit test fixtures, test equipment and contact products; duty gear including ballistic vests, holsters and electrical discharge weapons; aerospace; medical devices including prosthetics; oil drilling technology; soldering equipment; communication vaults and custom motorcycle parts and accessories.
As a senior practitioner with both domestic and international experience, Greg is able to guide clients through complex cases. He also manages the firm's extensive plant patent practice and trademark portfolios for growers and nurseries.
- Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP (legacy firm Christie Parker & Hale LLP), Partner, 1998 - present
- Christie Parker & Hale LLP, Associate, 1995 – 1998
- Dinsmore & Shohl LLP, Associate, 1993 – 1995
- Thompson, Hine LLP, Associate, 1992 - 1993
- Christie Parker & Hale LLP, Associate, 1990 – 1992
- Built dominant worldwide patent portfolio in the field of printed circuit board and integrated circuit test fixtures, test equipment and contact products
- Obtained numerous patents for ballistic vest technology for police and military applications
- Obtained domestic and international patent portfolio for non-rotating drill pipe protector technology and related drilling technology; below ground communication vaults and soldering equipment and systems
- Successfully enforced key patent for Fortune 50 company regarding personal care product in a billion dollar per year market
- Conducted a number of intellectual property due diligence analyses in support of acquisitions of high technology companies in the printer industry
- Conducted extensive patent infringement and validity studies forming the basis to enter the non-lethal weapon industry
- Pasadena Best Lawyers, 2010-2013
- San Fernando Valley Best Lawyers , 2015