Hotels and resorts are seeing occupancy demand increases as well as increases in merger and acquisition activity. Competing on service, catering to Millenials, honing technology and investing more in social media are musts to attract and keep customers. We counsel owners, developers, operators and managers of hotel and other hospitality properties worldwide in all aspects of financing, constructing, developing, acquiring, disposing and repositioning properties ranging from limited service hotels to full service casino resorts.
Our full service representation includes:
- Developing and negotiating licensing, technical service and management agreements with major brands and franchises
- Gaming law and licensing
- Intellectual property protection
- Land use and zoning work
- Negotiating loan documents
- Satisfying lender requirements and structuring and negotiating joint ventures with equity partners
- Traditional real estate legal services
Our firm's breadth and depth of expertise in Banking and Lending, Corporate and Securities, Environmental and Natural Resources, Labor and Employment, Land Use and Zoning, Mergers and Acquisitions, Real Estate and Tribal Affairs, and Gaming law provides seamless coverage for client needs.