Lyndsay Arundel is a member of the firm’s Insurance Practice Group and Commercial Litigation Group. Her practice focuses predominantly on the representation of corporate clients in commercial disputes. Lyndsay handles matters for insurance clients in a variety of practice areas including first party bad faith actions (e.g., homeowners’ insurance claims, commercial property claims, claims, and appraisal claims), automobile accidents, products liability, premises liability, and general personal injury claims. Lyndsay also provides advice on behalf of insurance carriers concerning policy coverage and bad faith issues.
- Co-chair 9-day jury trial and successfully defended city and manufacturer in premises liability/personal injury action. Defense verdict obtained.
- Lead-attorney in damages hearing in first-party insurance bad faith lawsuit. Damages awarded were significantly less than policy limits.
- Obtained summary judgment in favor of insurance carrier in connection with a six-figure property damage claim.
- Successfully resolved over 50 cases through alternative dispute resolution by negotiating creative and favorable settlements for insurance carriers.
- Wrote successful appellate brief to the Colorado Court of Appeals regarding the enforcement of release agreements for recreational activities.
- Regularly represent clients in state and federal courts in Colorado and New Mexico.
- Moderator and speaker, “First-Party Property Claims and Bad Faith Arising From Major Storm Events,” (2015), USLAW.
- Co-presenter and speaker, “The Appraisal Process,” (2015), 6th Annual Forensic CE/CLE Seminar, Rimkus Consulting Group, Inc.
- Hosted roundtable presentation for Colorado Defense Lawyers’ Association regarding the appraisal process in first-party insurance claims (2015).
- Various animal organizations - Pro bono legal work
- Big East Conference - Division 1 Athlete - Soccer, Georgetown University
- Colorado Super Lawyers, 2016