"He is one of the big attorneys in Arizona. His professionalism and knowledge are unsurpassable. He is particularly skilled in cases involving fraud, breach of contract and antitrust claims." - Chambers USA
Dale Danneman has been a civil and criminal trial lawyer and litigator in Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie’s Phoenix office since 1980. He has tried 33 criminal and civil jury trials to verdict and argued more than 60 appeals in state and federal appellate courts. His civil jury trials included claims of fraud, racketeering, breach of contract, unfair competition and antitrust violations.
Before joining the firm, Dale was an Assistant United States Attorney in the District of Arizona assigned to the Fraud Section where he principally prosecuted fraud cases. He regularly represents corporate and individual clients in both state and federal grand jury investigations and has conducted numerous internal investigations for a variety of organizations. He also has significant experience litigating claims of director and officer liability, reinsurance issues, securities fraud, patent infringement, copyright infringement, trademark infringement and Federal False Claims Act violations.
Dale served as a Law Clerk to The Honorable William C. Frey of the U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona (1975-76). He was also a Court Law Clerk for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit (1974-75). He was the Managing Editor of the Arizona Law Review while attending the James E. Rogers College of Law at The University of Arizona.
- The Best Lawyers in America - Woodward/White, Aiken, S.C. - Commercial Litigation, Bet-the-Company Litigation, Antitrust Litigation, Intellectual Property Litigation, Patent Litigation, and Securities Litigation, 2007-2017
- Super Lawyers Corporate Counsel - Business Litigation, 2009
- Southwest Super Lawyers - Business Litigation, 2007-2015
- Martindale-Hubbell - "AV/Preeminent Attorney" Rating
- Chambers USA - America’s Leading Lawyers for Business by Chambers Partners - Litigation, 2005-2016