Joel Fry's practice focuses on aviation law, equipment leasing, finance, real estate and corporate law. Joel advises clients in complex commercial transactions, including asset acquisition, financing and leasing transactions.
Joel has represented aircraft owners, airlines, lessors and financiers in a wide variety of transactions involving commercial aircraft. His experiences include:
- Advising clients in connection with acquisitions and sales, secured financings, leases, and cross-border transactions involving new and used commercial aircraft
- Drafting and negotiating various aviation related contracts, including contracts for the maintenance and refurbishment of aircraft and engines, consignment agreements, ownership trust documents and management and remarketing service agreements
- Assisting clients with the registration and deregistration of aircraft, leases and ownership and security interests with the FAA, the International Registry and other aircraft registries around the world
- Representing suppliers of aircraft and engine parts and providing legal advice with respect to all aspects of their business and operations
Joel also represents clients in complex commercial real estate transactions, including acquisitions and sales, development and leasing.
Joel's general corporate experiences include entity selection and formation; employee, shareholder and director issues; and merger and acquisition transactions, including asset and stock purchases.
- Colorado Super Lawyers - "Rising Stars" - Securities and Corporate Finance, 2010