Mr. Grebenar's major emphasis is the representation of financial institutions in all aspects of banking law, including mergers and acquisitions, capital raising, chartering, daily operations, enforcement defense, and representation before various regulatory agencies.
Mr. Grebenar has presented to numerous organizations, including the Colorado Bankers Association, Independent Bankers of Colorado, Independent Community Bankers Association of New Mexico, and Wyoming Bankers Association. He lectures regularly on banking law topics locally and nationally.
- Author, "Voluntary Liquidation: A Viable Alternative for Struggling Banks," American Banker, 1992
- Author, "Why Not Voluntary Liquidation?," American Banker, 1992
- Co-Author, "Letters of Credit in Limited Partnership Financing—A Legal Time Bomb," The Colorado Lawyer, 1984
- The Best Lawyers in America - 2012 Denver "Lawyer of the Year" - Banking and Finance Law, and Financial Services Regulation Law, 1995-2017
- Colorado Super Lawyers - Banking, 2014-2016