Hermine Kallman’s practice involves complex commercial litigation, business torts, employment, and appellate work, as well as ballot initiative, election, and campaign finance law. Ms. Kallman also specializes in public policy and litigation issues arising under Colorado’s Taxpayer Bill of Rights (TABOR).
Ms. Kallman is a native of Armenia and is fluent in both Armenian and Russian.
- Co-chair a multi-day arbitration involving a large commercial construction dispute.
- Co-chair a bench trial in federal court under the International Child Abduction and Remedies Act.
- Achieved favorable resolution of disputes involving non-compete agreements, misappropriation of trade secrets, wrongful termination, Title VII, and other employment-related issues.
- Author of several successful appellate briefs in the Colorado Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals, Colorado Supreme Court, and the United States Supreme Court, on issues of federal court jurisdiction, forum non conveniens, First Amendment immunity from suit, among others.
- Law Week Colorado - Law Week Colorado’s Up and Coming Lawyers 2016, 2016