Mr. Schorr is a partner in the firm’s Real Estate area of the Business Transactions Group. Business Transactions includes the Corporate and Securities, Tax, Real Estate, Public Finance and Wills and Trusts groups. He concentrates in real estate, land use regulation and general business law.
His experience includes real estate sales and purchases, financing, subdivision, leases, real estate related dispute resolution, and many other aspects of commercial real estate practice; rezoning, variances and other land use approvals, including representation of clients before various legislative and administrative bodies; and municipal, county and state land use regulation, including development agreements.
Mr. Schorr is also active in firm management through his prior memberships on the firm's Executive, Finance, Hiring and Business Development Committees.
- The Best Lawyers in America - Woodward/White, Aiken, S.C. - Real Estate Law, 2001-2017
- Super Lawyers Corporate Counsel, 2009
- Southwest Super Lawyers - Real Estate: Business, 2007-2015
- Phi Beta Kappa and Order of the Coif
- Martindale-Hubbell - "AV/Preeminent Attorney" Rating
- AZ Business Magazine - Top Lawyers, 2010
- Arizona's Finest Lawyers, 2011
- Arizona Theatre Company - "Georgy Award", 2011