Lewis and Roca is pleased to announce that five of our Arizona-based attorneys will be highlighted in the upcoming March/April issue of AZ Business Magazine within the publication’s 2013 Top Lawyer List and Mediation Guide sections.
- Carla Consoli was named in the publication’s 2013 Top Lawyers List in Environmental Law. Consoli, a partner and Practice Group Leader, focuses her practice on permitting new facilities, transactional due diligence, pro-active counseling and agency negotiation.
- Richard Goldsmith was named by the publication’s Mediation Guide section. Goldsmith is a partner in the firm’s Business Section. He practices primarily in the areas of lending, equipment leasing and sales, real estate, general contract drafting and alternative dispute resolution.
- Michael Hallam was named in the publication’s 2013 Top Lawyers List in Renewable Energy. Hallam is a partner in the firm’s Government and Regulatory Practice Group. His practice includes representation of telecommunications providers, electric and gas utilities, and water and wastewater utilities.
- Gregory Harris was named in the publication’s 2013 Top Lawyers List in Government Relations. As a partner in the firm’s Government Relations section, Harris has extensive experience appearing before state and federal agencies and in state and federal court, and appears regularly before the Arizona Legislature.
- Matthew Sweger was named in the publication’s 2013 Top Lawyers List in Securities/Corporate Finance. Sweger is a partner in the firm’s Corporate and Securities, Tax and Health Care groups. His diverse corporate practice includes mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, corporate governance, finance, securities, and healthcare-related matters.
ABOUT AZ BUSINESS MAGAZINE TOP LAWYERS
AZ Business Magazine used its own research, solicited input from legal experts, and referenced professionals ratings and rankings to determine the exclusive legal professionals who made the Top Lawyers list and Mediation Guide section.