Dale is an associate in the firm’s Litigation group, and she also actively works on intellectual property matters. She is an excellent writer and legal researcher. Her experience includes drafting motions and complaints, conducting oral argument in federal and state court, taking depositions, and engaging in written discovery. She is involved in a wide variety of business cases and has also assisted in trademark matters, patent litigation, and trade secret cases. Before joining the firm, Dale clerked for two years for the Honorable Susan R. Bolton, U.S. District Court Judge, where she gained valuable federal court experience.
While attending Yale Law School, Dale worked for several years with the Worker and Immigrant Rights Advocacy Clinic, where she defended victims of immigrant raids, represented immigration detainees in citizenship and unlawful detention claims, and argued in federal court in a wage and hour dispute.
In 2010, Dale served as a legal intern with the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia at The Hague.
- Obtained $8,000+ award of attorneys’ fee for client in trade secret case based on other side’s discovery misconduct
- Drafted motion to dismiss in Fair Credit Reporting Act case, which resulted in a stipulation by plaintiff’s counsel to dismiss the client
- Had case dismissed against airline part manufacturer for lack of personal jurisdiction
- Conducted legal research and drafted portions of briefs in litigation arising from highway construction project, helping obtain a $200,000+ judgment for client
- Successfully defended airline against small claims complaint filed by customer
- Obtained $2,000 judgment for pro bono client in Las Vegas Justice Court
- Assisted in briefing in pro bono case in which the Nevada Supreme Court agreed that a guilty plea to possessing marijuana pursuant to Nev. Rev. Stat. 453.3363 may not be used to deny unemployment benefits
- Author, “Trade Secret Misappropriation: Tell Me Your Secret Before I Tell You Whether I Have It,” Nov. 25, 2014
- Author, "The Cycle of Privatization and Nationalization in Bolivia: Infrastructure v. Identity," International Business Transactions Course Paper, 2011
- Author, "Mitigating Evidence: Taking It Seriously," Capital Punishment Course Paper, 2011
- Author, "Mental Health Care: Toward a New Vocabulary," Honors Thesis, 2008
- Author, "Mental Health Care in the UK and the US: A Public or Private Provision?," Undergraduate Thesis, Spring 2007