Mr. Rogers' practice is focused on litigation, public law and government relations. He has significant experience in local and national politics. He assists clients on public policy development, regulatory and legislative solutions, election law, campaign finance, and governmental strategies.
His litigation experience includes jury and bench trials, arbitrations, and mediations. Mr. Rogers has extensive experience with motions practice, discovery, and appellate advocacy in complex matters in state and federal courts.
- The Best Lawyers in America - Woodward/White, Aiken, S.C., 2007
- Martindale-Hubbell - "AV/Preeminent Attorney" Rating
- Denver Metro Chamber Leadership Foundation - Leadership Denver Program Graduate, 2003
- Denver Business Journal - “Forty Under 40”, 2006
- Colorado Super Lawyers - Government Relations, 2013-2016
- Colorado Statesman - 50 "Movers & Shakers", 2007
- 5280 [The Denver Magazine] - "Top Lawyers 2015" list, 2015, 2016