Mr. Kyle is a partner in the firm’s Business and Real Estate Practice Groups. Mr. Kyle’s practice focuses on the development, negotiation and implementation of organizational, financial, and transactional strategies of businesses in all stages of maturity.
His experience includes:
- Commercial and industrial real estate acquisition, development, financing, and disposition.
- Business and asset acquisition, financing and disposition.
- Negotiation and documentation of commercial and “joint venture” transactions and relationships.
- Mr. Kyle was responsible in 1984 for the legal aspects of the successful ‘privatization’ of the University of Arizona Medical Center and served as its general outside counsel for 26 years.
- He has also participated in a significant number of taxable and tax exempt municipal financings, representing issuers, underwriters and lenders.
- The Best Lawyers in America - 2012, 2015 "Lawyer of the Year" - Banking Finance Law and Mergers Acquisitions, 2012, 2016-2017