Lewis and Roca is pleased to announce that seven of the firm’s Nevada attorneys have been named by Super Lawyers to the 2013 edition of Mountain States Rising Stars.
Lewis and Roca’s attorneys recognized by the publication include:
- John E. Bragonje (Construction Litigation) has particular practice emphasis on construction, real estate, and complex business litigation.
- Lindsay Demaree (Business Litigation) focuses mostly on insurance defense litigation, where she helps insurance companies resolve first-party bad faith claims and disputes involving insurance agents.
- Joel D. Henriod (Appellate) has participated in briefing over 50 appeals and argued before the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals and the Nevada Supreme Court.
- Jennifer K. Hostetler (Business Litigation) focuses her practice on commercial litigation and employment law.
- Darren Lemieux (Business Litigation) concentrates his practice primarily on complex commercial litigation and administrative law.
- Glenn J. Light (Gaming) focuses his practice on casinos, restricted gaming locations, horse racing, sports betting, internet gaming, sweepstakes and contests.
- Meng Zhong (Consumer Law) focuses his practice on consumer finance/debt litigation, intellectual property and structured settlements.
ABOUT MOUNTAIN STATES RISING STARS
Mountain States Rising Stars, published by Super Lawyers, includes attorneys from Nevada, Utah, Idaho, Montana and Wyoming. It includes only the top up-and-coming attorneys in each state. To be eligible, attorneys must be 40 years old or younger, or have been practicing for 10 years or less.