The firm's government relations team monitors legislation on behalf of our clients and assists them by developing, coordinating, and implementing strategies that influence the Colorado Legislature, Colorado's Constitutional Officers, and other state and local government agencies. Our representation includes:
- Advocating for our clients’ interests before state and local elected officials.
- Developing governmental and political approaches by advising on legislation and regulatory measures.
- Preparing and implementing political strategies for legislative and regulatory measures.
- Developing opportunities to work together with stakeholders.
- Drafting proposed legislation, regulations, and ballot measures.
- Counseling in regulatory and compliance matters throughout the Rocky Mountain Region.
Our Colorado team works seamlessly to cultivate and maintain relationships, representing:
- Energy developers
- Healthcare entities
- Local and state governments
- Nonprofit organizations
- Religious institutions
- Real estate developers
- Transportation providers