Erik Foley is an associate in the firm's Litigation practice group. A U.S. Air Force veteran and former summer associate at Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie, Erik brings a background in litigation and military leadership experience to the practice group. Prior to joining the firm, he also served as a course designer and instructor for the Community Legal Service Program for the William S. Boyd School of Law at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
- Author, "No Money, No Lawyer, No Children: The Right to Counsel for Indigent Defendants in Nevada Termination of Parental Rights Proceedings," Nevada Law Journal, January 2016
- James E. Rogers Outstanding Scholastic Achievement Award - William S. Boyd School of Law, 2016
- CALI Awards - Patents, Trademarks, & Trade Secrets, Fall 2015; Privacy & Defamation, Spring 2015; Trial Advocacy, Fall 2014; Mediation Advocacy, Summer 2014; Property, Spring 2014; Evidence, Summer 2013; Lawyering Process II, Spring 2013; Constitutional Law I, Spring 2013; Torts, Fall 2012
- Nevada Law Journal (Law Review), University of Nevada, Las Vegas - Staff, 2014-15, Executive Managing Editor, 2015-16
- U.S. Department of Defense secret security clearance, 2002-present