Jason Bacigalupi is an Associate in Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie’s Gaming Practice Group. Clients turn to Jason for advice and representation regarding existing or potential gaming businesses (including related transactional issues), interactive gaming, contests and sweepstakes.
Before becoming a lawyer, he enjoyed a successful commercial real estate career, which brings unique insights for serving clients’ long range business goals for development, business organization and finance.
- Moderator, "Comparative Law," UNLV William S. Boyd School of Law, February 16th and 18th, 2016
- Co-Author, “Entity Wagering: A New Twist on the Old Adage of Being in the Business of Betting or Wagering,” American Gaming Lawyer, Spring 2016
- Co-Author, "CLIENT ALERT - New Registration Requirements For New And Existing Associated Equipment Manufacturers And Distributors," Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie Client Alert, January 2016
- Author, “Deterring Egregious Conduct and Frivolous Litigation,” Nevada Lawyer, June 2014
- Author, “A Uniform Approach to the Unlicensed Practice of Medicine,” Nevada Division of Public Health, 2012