Jimmy Y. Kwun is an Associate in Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie’s Intellectual Property practice group. Clients rely on Jimmy for his expertise in telecommunications, particularly contact center technology software, battery and display technologies, and application and product development.
Jimmy has three years of experience in Intellectual Property, as an Associate with Christie Parker & Hale, and as a law clerk for a boutique intellectual property law firm in Century City specializing in patent litigation and prosecution matters.
Before attending law school, Jimmy worked as an engineer and was quickly promoted to a technical product manager for a startup mobile wireless carrier in the Los Angeles area. In that position, he oversaw the design, development, and implementation of various wireless data services and products. Jimmy studied abroad in S. Korea at Yonsei University, and is conversant in Korean. He enjoys skiing, traveling, football, basketball, and food
- Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie (legacy firm Christie Parker & Hale LLP), Associate, 2013-present
- Kleinberg & Lerner, Law Clerk, 2012-2013
- Virgin Mobile (acquired Helio), Technical Product Manager, 2008-2009
- Helio, Technical Product Manager, 2006-2008
- Helio, Wireless Data Platform Engineer, 2006
- Loyola Law School and Whittier School of Law - Deans List, 2013
- CALI Awards - Top 4%, Honor Roll, Deans List, IP Law Fellow, CALI Award for Legal Writing - Whittier Law School, 2010
- Michigan State University - McNair SROP Scholar - MSU Robotics and Automation Laboratory, 2004-2005, Prism Venture Partners Prize for Capstone Project - Machine Control Panel Evaluation Tool, 2005, 2004-2005