Kristen Martini is an associate in the firm’s Litigation practice group. Her practice is primarily focused on civil and commercial litigation at the federal and state court levels, where she counsels clients on breach of contract disputes, debtor actions, fraud and misappropriation lawsuits, and RICO and antitrust actions.
Her appellate practice includes appearing before the Nevada Supreme Court and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Additionally, Kristen has employment law experience defending employers on issues concerning worker’s compensation, unemployment claims, unlawful employment practice claims, claims of negligent hiring, supervision, and training, and vicarious liability. She has also conducted mediations and settlement conferences presided over by both mediators and judges.
Prior to joining the firm, Kristen was an associate at Robison, Belaustegui, Sharp & Low, and she served as a judicial law clerk to Justice James Hardesty.
- Co-Author, "Chapter 23: Nevada Jury Trials," Nevada Civil Practice Manual, 2009 through 2014 editions,
- Washoe County District Court - Extern
- United States District Court District of Nevada - Extern
- Nevada Business Magazine - Legal Elite, "Top 75" - Business & Commercial Litigation, 2012, 2016
- Mountain States Super Lawyers - "Rising Star" - Business Litigation, 2015-2016