Kyle W. Kellar is an Associate in Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie’s Intellectual Property practice group. Clients turn to Kyle for his expertise patent prosecution, specifically in the mechanical arts. Having experience with patent prosecution and litigation, including as a member of the firm’s Inter Partes Review (IPR) team, Kyle understands clients’ needs as they work through the patent process.
While attending Pepperdine Law School, Kyle was a law clerk at a boutique civil litigation firm in downtown Los Angeles where he assisted with Intellectual Property matters. At Pepperdine, he was a member of the Journal of Business, Entrepreneurship, and the Law. He also received his Certificate in Dispute Resolution from the Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution while attending Pepperdine.
Prior to attending law school, Kyle earned his B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering. While in school, Kyle worked for Faurecia Interior Systems where he assisted with the design and manufacture of automobile interiors for companies including Chrysler and Mercedes-Benz. Kyle has an interest in classic cars and travel.
- Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie (legacy firm Christie Parker & Hale LLP), Associate, 2013-present
- Christie Parker & Hale LLP, Technical Specialist, 2012-2013
- Christie Parker & Hale LLP, Summer Associate, 2012
- Lee Tran & Liang APLC, Law Clerk, 2011-2012
- Faurecia Interior Systems, Associate Engineer, 2009-2010