Michael is a trial court litigator whose practice focuses on securities, construction, real estate, and commercial disputes. In addition to appearing in state and federal court, Michael routinely represents broker-dealers in arbitration proceedings before the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority.
Before law school, Michael worked at a national securities brokerage firm, where he researched economic and financial trends, conducted business planning, tracked regulatory compliance, and analyzed revenue and asset goals for clients.
During law school, Michael served as a judicial extern at the United States District Court for the District of Arizona and the Arizona Court of Appeals.
- William H. Pedrick Scholar
- Pro Bono Service Award with High Distinction
- John J. Ross Award for Excellence - Business Law Courses
- CourtWorks - Associate Director
- Arizona State Law Journal - Associate Editor