Natalie Cheung is an Associate in Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie’s Business Transactions practice group. Clients turn to Natalie for representation on entity selection and formation, commercial and residential real estate agreements, construction contracts, operating agreements, general commercial contracts, and other transactional documents. She also advises clients on franchise agreements, disclosure documents, and compliance with the Federal Trade Commission’s franchise and business opportunity regulations.
Natalie has more than two years of experience in corporate and franchise law practice. While in law school, she was a summer associate at Kohrman, Jackson and Krantz PLL in Cleveland, Ohio, and served as an extern in the Cleveland Clinic Law Department.
- Advised a construction company on entity selection and formation, including drafting of the company’s operating agreement, employment agreements, employee handbook, and construction contracts
- Counseled a limited liability company in connection with a workout transaction including review of the asset purchase agreement and ancillary contracts
- Assisted a limited liability company in the refinancing of $3.2 million in debt obligations
- Counseled an Ohio restaurant franchisor in connection with leasing transactions and compliance with federal and state franchise and business opportunity law
- Represented a non-profit corporation in all phases of business formation, including review of IRS Form 1023, preparation of bylaws, service agreements, and lease agreements
- Assisted for-profit corporate clients with all aspects of business formation, including preparation of the code of regulations and bylaws, corporate authorizations and resolutions, stock redemption agreements, and related contracts related to private stock issuance
- Author, "Defining Intellectual Disability and Establishing a Standard of Proof: Suggestions for a National Model Standard," Health Matrix Journal of Law-Medicine, Vol. 23, 317, April 2013