Ms. Nicholas is an associate in the firm’s Intellectual Property practice group. She focuses her practice on copyright and trademark law.
Ms. Nicholas’ experience includes assisting with contractual matters, drafting memoranda, and working on licensing agreements.
Before joining the firm, Ms. Nicholas worked as a legal intern for Phoenix Children’s Hospital.
- Co-Presenter, "Real-Life Examples of Common Copyright Missteps," Kraemer Copyright Conference in Colorado Springs, CO, June 6-7th, 2016
- Speaker, "IP issues that small businesses may encounter", NAWBO University, March 2, 2016
- Willard H. Pedrick Scholar
- JDA Software Group - Intern
- Arizona State Law Journal - Symposium editor