Ms. Guillon is a member of the firm’s litigation division, where she focuses on various complex and commercial litigation matters. Prior to joining the firm, she clerked for the Honorable Timothy M. Tymkovich on the United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit and worked for the U.S. Chamber of Commerce in Washington, D.C.
Ms. Guillon in a native Coloradan and grew up on a sheep and cattle ranch near Craig, Colorado.
- Law Clerk to Judge Timothy M. Tymkovich, United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce, Manager of Communications and Special Projects
- Marmillion + Co. Strategic Communications, Account Executive
- The Harker School, Fourth Grade Language Arts Teacher
- Water in the West (Stanford University) - Research Assistant - Groundwater Law
- Water and Energy Nexus: A Literature Review (2013) - Contributing author
- Stanford Law School’s Gerald Gunther Prizes - Top grades - Energy Law and Water Law
- Dartmouth College Honors Thesis Symposium - Featured presenter, 2006
- Bill Lane Center for the American West (Stanford University) - Research Assistant