Zac Gordon truly enjoys working with entrepreneurs and business owners to protect their businesses’ intellectual property. His practice is primarily focused on protecting clients’ brands through trademark clearance, prosecution, and enforcement. Additionally, Zac counsels clients with a variety of general business matters, including drafting and negotiating license agreements and right of publicity clearance work. He works closely with clients to gain an understanding of the unique IP challenges facing their business and provides clear, business-minded legal recommendations.
Zac works with clients in a variety of industries including healthcare, hospitality, restaurants, gaming, entertainment, retail, and fashion. Prior to joining Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie, Zac served as an extern to the Honorable Lloyd D. George at the U.S. District Court in Nevada.
He received his law degree from the University of Notre Dame Law School where he served as an Assistant Rector, a role in which Zac excelled in developing policy and promoting the values of the Notre Dame community.
- Speaker, “Common Mistakes by Practitioners Involving IP Law,” NALS 64th Annual Education Conference & National Forum, October 2015
- Speaker, “Top Ten Mistakes Marketing Professionals Make Involving Intellectual Property Law,” American Marketing Association, Las Vegas, March 2015
- Speaker, “Legal Aspects of Gaming,” UNLV International Gaming Institute, William F. Harrah College of Hotel Administration, Casino Industry Regulation Course for the Macao Polytechnic Institute, June 2014
- Author, "Using Copyright Protection in Architectural Works to Police Unauthorized Photographs," Lewis Roca Rothgerber Most Valuable Property Blog, September 2015
- Nevada Business Magazine - Nevada Legal Elite - Intellectual Property; Copyright Counseling & Licensing, Trademark Clearance, Counseling & Prosecution, 2016